Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my presence in this blogging world!!

well... it has been close to 1150 blog hits... its close to one year and one month since I started this blogspot and almost one year since I started bogging actually (till then , I was just posting some photos) and that was regarding an amazing ride to my home on a thunderbird for pongal... the memories still stay afresh... waking up early... having the tea breaks... enjoying the scenery all the way through till my home - 330 kms from Bangalore...

the person who introduced me to this word of blogging is celebrating his birthday today… happy birthday Nithy... but then he’s no more in the blogging world... ;-)

looking at the past one year of more than thousand hits, its quite interesting to understand the visitors requirements visiting the website...

for example, there have been more than 70 unique hits (most of them routed through google) due to the search string “nisargadhama” followed by info on coorg and then my thunderbird ride… although the top referrer to my blogspot was orkut...

some more interesting info on the nature of bloghits… there have been hits from less known or expected places like UAE, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands and 20 such countries... the most number of hits(~200) is bagged by my experience at tgif... the month of maximum hits was jun for having more than 200 hits… and a single day when the hit count crossed a century was Jun 08 – I don’t know, what’s special on that day!!

anyway, things keep happening!! happy new year... not too late... 51 more weeks to go... and happy pongal as well...

1 Comments:

At 10 April, 2007 20:32, Blogger nithyananda said...

dey nallavane,
edho neeyadu continue pannuriye! kallaki podu! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home