Sunday, February 25, 2007

me and my... (part i)

I have tried to list down things that interests me. Some may be exhilarating, some may be ridiculous; some may be significant, some may be trivial; some may need an improvement, some may be worthy catching. i prefer it be that way because that brings the difference between you and me :-) Read on!

1. I wish to ride to the highest motorable point in the world in the most royal way, by participating in the Himalayan Odyssey.
2. I like watching live dramas (plays).
3. I love to grow bonsai trees.
4. I am very curious and interested in backpacking and visiting places… learning lots and lots about new places, culture, cuisine, people, lifestyle.
5. I love to capture memories in forms of photographs and write-ups, which sometimes takes a place here.
6. I am interested in learning a lot on avionics and ‘flying’… of late developing a love for it, after my job got closely related to it.
7. I very much believe on the excerpt from Bhagavat Gita – “whatever happened was for good; whatever happens is for good and what would happen will be for good”.
8. I play tennis, but don’t watch much of sports.
9. The only cartoon I like is Tom & Jerry.

Keep watching this space, in the days to come, for more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home