Sunday, March 11, 2007

me and my... part ii

continuation of my previous post...

10. Quite a gadget geeky!
11. Love spending hours together in a calm, serene place (outdoors especially) – be it temple, park, a riverbank or on a boat in a huge lake.
12. I love trying out food of new and interesting cuisines. More interesting if it contains exotic vegetables like eggplant, capsicum, broccoli to avocados, zucchini and so on; of course only if they suit and taste good on the dish prepared.
13. I am crazy about ‘sound’… I mean I would love to listen to music all day, but from well-engineered receivers & amplifiers and aptly positioned hi-fidelity speakers in a huge hall.
14. Not interested in watching sports, but playing tennis.
15. Most favourite channels – Nat Geo, Travel & Living and the like followed Sun Music, [V] and the like.
16. I do have faith in God.
17. I don’t outsource my activities. I enjoy doing it myself, right from the scratch, very meticulously.
18. Like reading magazines; most read being Outlook Money, av max, Outlook traveller, Overdrive, Smart Photography, at times Business World...

more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home